 LEGOLAND / California / 719
718  |  720
Subject:
LLCA Winter 2004 Commemorative brick schedule
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.promo
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 03:59:19 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Just got the new passholder newsletter here is a scan of the bricks for this winter:

Brick-Or-Treat -- Oct 23rd - 31st

Knights’ And Damsels Faire -- Nov 1st - 21st

Holiday Block Party -- Nov 22nd - Dec 30th

Kids’ New Years Eve -- December 31st

I REALLY like the design of the holiday brick, and am happy with the Brick-Or-Treat brick (I was wondering what they were going to use). And I am sure the castle-heads out there will like the Knights one, takes them back to the good ‘ol days of Castle and will go great with the Dragon brick.

This brings the total to 13 bricks this year! I wonder if they will keep the pace for next year.... only time will tell!

Mark P
PromoBricks.com