 LEGOLAND / California / 713
    Legoland California —Gary Simas
   Ok I'm sure I'm not the first person to post Legoland pictures on brickshelf but here they are. Having just visited Legoland for the first time I just had to share. All three of my kids had a great time. Even the wife was impressed with Miniland. (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.modelteam)