 LEGOLAND / California / 681 (-5)
  Re: Legoland Tent Sale

(...) I am not sure how the discount system is for pass members. On each display of sale item there is a sign that shows #1 The original price #2 the clearance price (which is available to everybody at the tent sale) #3 The member plus price (whick (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Legoland Tent Sale

(...) As stated on their web site, Legoland CA pass members get 10% discount on retail purchases. I do remember they had 20% so apparently they have changed. Did they? How many Metroliners did you see by the way? Mikael (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Any deals now?

Hi all, Are there any admissions deals out there now? Such as 2-for-1 deals, discounts with food purchase, etc.? Thanks for any pointers you can provide. --Raymond Flournoy ===...=== flournoy@post.harvard.edu "Because, of course, a man with an (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: New Tub 4496

(...) Same price at LLCA (...) Actually medium blue (...) Lime green (...) The gray pieces are new light gray (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Lego Volvo

(...) Thanks for pointing this out. Moral conundrums aside, it is very cool. I was amused by the comment in the article: "although not drivable" as if that's a surprise to them. Let's see, wheels and drivetrain made of ABS bricks, hmmm... So, am I (...) (20 years ago, 17-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact