 LEGOLAND / California / 681 (-10)
  Re: Legoland Tent Sale

(...) I am not sure how the discount system is for pass members. On each display of sale item there is a sign that shows #1 The original price #2 the clearance price (which is available to everybody at the tent sale) #3 The member plus price (whick (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Legoland Tent Sale

(...) As stated on their web site, Legoland CA pass members get 10% discount on retail purchases. I do remember they had 20% so apparently they have changed. Did they? How many Metroliners did you see by the way? Mikael (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Any deals now?

Hi all, Are there any admissions deals out there now? Such as 2-for-1 deals, discounts with food purchase, etc.? Thanks for any pointers you can provide. --Raymond Flournoy ===...=== flournoy@post.harvard.edu "Because, of course, a man with an (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: New Tub 4496

(...) Same price at LLCA (...) Actually medium blue (...) Lime green (...) The gray pieces are new light gray (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Lego Volvo

(...) Thanks for pointing this out. Moral conundrums aside, it is very cool. I was amused by the comment in the article: "although not drivable" as if that's a surprise to them. Let's see, wheels and drivetrain made of ABS bricks, hmmm... So, am I (...) (20 years ago, 17-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Lego Volvo

(...) Oh, cool...I know exactly where those pics were taken! (they're not at Legoland...try the other side of the US...) Scott (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Lego Volvo

orrex@excite.com (Dave Schuler) wrote in <Hw83rH.HD3@lugnet.com>: (...) Uh, they did. Granted, it's one of the few SUVs where any thought has gone into real (as opposed to perceived) safety, for both the occupants and for the other party in an (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

  LLCA Promo Brick Display

Our family really enjoys collecting the Duplo promotional bricks that Legoland California offers to annual pass members. I recently decided to find a suitable way to display the collection. Each pair of bricks is framed with a complementary color of (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Lego Volvo

(...) Safety is goood; I'll bet it even has ABS brakes;-D JOHN (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

  Re: Lego Volvo

(...) Hmmm. Looks like a moral conundrum for you, Dave! One one hand, Honda chooses to "create" a car in clone bricks (good), but the car is an SUV (baaad). Volvo chooses LEGO (not clone), but also doesn't choose an SUV (good). Just walking a mile (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact