 LEGOLAND / California / 680
  Re: Legoland Tent Sale

(...) As stated on their web site, Legoland CA pass members get 10% discount on retail purchases. I do remember they had 20% so apparently they have changed. Did they? How many Metroliners did you see by the way? Mikael (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Legoland Tent Sale

(...) I am not sure how the discount system is for pass members. On each display of sale item there is a sign that shows #1 The original price #2 the clearance price (which is available to everybody at the tent sale) #3 The member plus price (whick (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)