 LEGOLAND / California / 674
  LLCA Promo Brick Display

Our family really enjoys collecting the Duplo promotional bricks that Legoland California offers to annual pass members. I recently decided to find a suitable way to display the collection. Each pair of bricks is framed with a complementary color of (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.promo)