 LEGOLAND / California / 667
  Dino Island opens at Legoland CA

WOW! I am very impressed with the new Dino Island area at Legoland CA! The coaster is very fun, digging for the 'fossils' was fun, and the water balloon catapult thing will be a big hit in the summertime! You can tell they juuuust got the area ready (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general)

  Re: Dino Island opens at Legoland CA

(...) snip (...) favorite has to be the Styracasaurus up front. But then, when you've worked with a 2 ton plastic dinosaur for hours, you develop something of a bond. I encourage everyone in the area to come take a ride around Coastersaurus. It's my (...) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general)