 LEGOLAND / California / 655
    2004 LLCA Commemorative Brick Program —Mark Papenfuss
   Just got the newest LLCA newsletter in the mail and it shows the first 3 bricks for the 2004 Commemorative Brick program. (2 URLs) I am guessing there will be 9 bricks this year: ° one for each of the "5 at 5" openings (total 5 bricks) ° one (...) (20 years ago, 8-Feb-04, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.promo, FTX)

        Re: 2004 LLCA Commemorative Brick Program —John Cooper
   (...) I'm guessing there will only be 4 bricks for the 5 at 5 openings. Since one brick is Dino Island, I think that covers both Coastersaurus and Dig those Dinos (which open concurrently). But there could still easily be 8 or 9 bricks this year. (...) (20 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.promo, FTX)