 LEGOLAND / California / 645
Re: Christmas Promo Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 00:16:56 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Todd Kubo wrote:
Surprisingly I didn't see any posts on this but LLCA did in fact have 2 sets
available from the park as Park only Promos.

For anyone who did see the large Duplo Christmas tree they had up there were
some great ornaments on it.

One was sold as a Park Exclusive, pretty pricy but it made a great set.

Here is a pic of the ornaments on the tree:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mfuss903/misc/treestuff.jpg

I have a bunch of pictures I am working on to post here and on my site. Things
have been so busy here I am a tad behnd :( But I am shooting for this week to
get that stuff up. I will post in .legoland.california when it gets up.

Snow Covered Tree -$7.95

The other was a more a smaller 3 dimentional tree covered with a little snow.
Mostly green plates, it also featured nice 1x1 white tile, 5 white 5 stud 1x1
bricks, and a nice clean 4diameter Radar dish.

There were two different trees for sale? I only saw the one:
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?S=llca2-1

I don't think these were around long, but at these prices they still might be
there. Toy soldier comes out about 7 inches high.

They were both there as of 2 days ago - I found them in the model shop (bulk
brick shop).

I was hoping these would hit 50% off after Xmas - but no go... NO Christmas
stuff is 50% off this year. Grrrrrrrr

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com