 LEGOLAND / California / 624
    Re: California fires and LEGOLAND —Frank Filz
   (...) Good to hear that. I also should have asked how the AFOLs are doing down there. Frank (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: California fires and LEGOLAND —Adrian Egli
   (...) The air is yuck but the rest of me is fine. Adr. (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)