 LEGOLAND / California / 62
    rubys —Philip Kostka
   i just got back from the rubys in the outlet mall next to legoland, and they have legos in there! they had a large (4') penguin, a deer lying down and a dark knights castle that didn't look like an official set. there was another lego scene like the (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: rubys —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Yes, Ruby's rocks. There were models there on opening day (we went there after the park closed) last year, sounds like the same ones. I asked about them and was told that it was due to the close association with TLG. (there's a Ruby's ice (...) (24 years ago, 28-May-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)