 LEGOLAND / California / 611
    Re: Changes to Pick-a-Brick inventory —Russell Clark
   (...) I can give a little background on this. A couple of years ago I got to take a tour of the Model Shop. The Model Builder giving the tour showed us a whole bin of these. He said they were ordered by mistake and would either be destroyed or (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Changes to Pick-a-Brick inventory —Bill Vollbrecht
   (...) Don't worry, They are still VERY rare. There was only one box of this produced. I figure the box held perhaps 10,000 to 15,000 of these bricks. So, that should make it even more rare the Maersk Blue, which has at least been available in sets. (...) (21 years ago, 2-Oct-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)