 LEGOLAND / California / 576 (-5)
  Re: Mass transit to Legoland?

(...) I should have replied to this question sooner but a very good source for transit info in San Diego county is San Diego Commute (URL) here is the planner page- (URL) will have to type in Legoland as your final destination. Adr. (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Mass transit to Legoland?

(...) Look in the brickswest group, I think there was some information posted there. I think the basic gist of it is that you take Amtrak and then transfer to the Coaster (commuter rail) to get to Carlsbad, and then there is a bus that goes right by (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: New LLC Collectible Brick Program

(...) I got pictures of the next 3 bricks in the passholder flyer they sent out. Here they are: (URL) Sports Jam Brick> (2 URLs) Clikits Brick> (2 URLs) Bionicle Blaster> (URL) I am soooooo glad these are in new colors! Well, green is not 100% new, (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

  Re: Inventory for Pick-A-Brick at LLCA

I have found similar weight results. I recently got a bulk order which included packs of 2X4 bricks (in a bag of 50). I took a bag to the post office and weighed it. The bag was 3.50 ounces (just shy of a 4-ounce/quarter pound), which makes the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

  Re: LLCA Pick-A-Brick update

oops - one got left off the list. They also have a 1x4 brick in trans-dark blue this does have the center studs. Mark P (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact