 LEGOLAND / California / 571
  LLCA Pick-A-Brick update

I was in the area today so I decided to make a quick stop into LLCA and check out the Pick-A-Brick selection. I was not planning this trip so I did not have my list with me, but I noticed a few changes, here they are: NEW ITEMS: Dark Orange Brick (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

  Re: LLCA Pick-A-Brick update

oops - one got left off the list. They also have a 1x4 brick in trans-dark blue this does have the center studs. Mark P (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)