 LEGOLAND / California / 548
    Re: Inventory for Pick-A-Brick at LLCA —Mark Papenfuss
   I would like to say thank you to everybody who has taken the time to take the time to say thanks either by posting or by direct email - the response has been overwhelmingly positive! And I thank you for that, I am glad this can and is being put to (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Inventory for Pick-A-Brick at LLCA —John Neal
   (...) You daman, Pap! Thanks. JOHN (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)