 LEGOLAND / California / 547
    Re: Inventory for Pick-A-Brick at LLCA —David Gregory
   Not to say anything against Peeron (I love you guys!), but this has to be the most useful inventory of all time. DARK ORANGE--WOO HOO!!! (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Inventory for Pick-A-Brick at LLCA —Kevin Salm
   (...) Dark Orange is definitely a very good thing. Mark's listing is lacking 2 x 4 bricks, though, which really sucks. But I am sure the selection will change from time to time and hopefully improve. As someone who has spent a great deal of cash (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)