 LEGOLAND / California / 509
    LLCA on Lakers.com popup - free kids ticket? —Mark Papenfuss
   I went over to (URL) to check out the score from the game today (BAH I missed the game!) and saw that LLCA was on the popup that I got. If its not there for you here it is: (URL) took you to this page: (URL) what it looks like in the picture you get (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)