 LEGOLAND / California / 466
    Themed Calculators at LEGOLAND? —Kevin McMillin
   Hi all, About two months ago I received a small survey from LEGO in the mail saying I had been "Specially Selected" to be on a LEGO Advisory Board for being a LEGO Club Member. After filling out the survey, which was very similar to the questions on (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Themed Calculators at LEGOLAND? —Thomas Stangl
   If you mean the ones about 1.5x2.5" on a keychain, they've had some at the Big Shop in LLC since they opened. However, all I've ever seen is clear ones with Bellville type printing (either purple or pink print of palm trees, etc). I've never seen a (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)