 LEGOLAND / California / 461
    Review and pictures of the Holiday Block Party at LL CA —Mark Papenfuss
   Hey all, I have put pictures and a review of the 2002 Holiday Block Party up on my site: (URL) So if you were not able to make it in person maybe this can make up for it. Enjoy! Mark P (URL) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)