 LEGOLAND / California / 449
    Re: Gift set at LLC —John Cooper
   (...) LLC does have Lego gift box kits, but they are not the same as the instructions online. The new box is not nearly as good as the older one. The old design was a functional box with a removable lid. The new one is not even a box, it is a solid (...) (22 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Gift set at LLC —Ed McGlynn
   (...) Ouch! That stinks. I was planning on picking some of those up this week since I'm in the neighborhood. I'll post pics of the new design, I guess, since I shall not be denied a rare trip to LLC. Thanks for the heads-up. Ed (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.shopping)