 LEGOLAND / California / 441
  Pictures and summary of Brick Or Treat 2002

Hey all, I have posted a summary and 2 pages of pictures from the 2002 Brick or Treat celebration going on at Legoland, CA. If you can not make it to LLCA then this is the thing for you! You can find the summary and pictures on my site here: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general) !