 LEGOLAND / California / 427
  Family Trip 8/30/2002 - Advice?

Hey AFOLs, We're hitting Carlsbad a week from today (Friday, 8/30/2002), and I have a few questions: - I have the kid's ticket covered (thanks to Toys-R-Us and the Galidor promotion), but I need two adult tickets. I can get them at work for $31 (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)