 LEGOLAND / California / 417
    Re: Some New LLCA Pictures —Mark Papenfuss
   WOW! Thanks for posting those pics! I plum forgot this was the weekend for the Yoda thing. Kinda bummed I missed it, so your pics are really appreciated!! I know for building events in the past they took the model apart, do you know if they have the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Some New LLCA Pictures —Conrad Frank
   I was told by one of the Lego Events people that it will be going to Canada next. Where in Canada? I don't know. The event person I spoke to did not know where they were going after Canada. Just wish I had been able to get the pictures of the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)