 LEGOLAND / California / 413
  Free Childs ticket to Legoland CA with with the purchase of selected LEGO® toys at WalMart.

I am assuming this is really only for the WalMarts here in southern California but I just got an email from Lego stating that when you buy Lego products with the special sticker on it you will get a free kids ticket to LL CA. Here is what the deal (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd)

  Re: Free Childs ticket to Legoland CA with with the purchase of selected LEGO® toys at WalMart.

They did this last year, and the sets (Millenia Throwbot?) had them up here in NoCal too. In fact, I seem to remember some people back East posting that they got sets with the sticker (card inside) too. (...) | iPlanet Support - (URL) Please do not (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd)