 LEGOLAND / California / 398
    Bulk parts selection? —Huw Millington
   I have just read the article by Derek Schin, posted last May, about bulk parts being available at LLC. What parts are currently available? Is the price still about US$7 per qtr.? Huw (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Bulk parts selection? —Derek Schin
   (...) I was there 10 days ago, and the selection is still quite limited. There are tan 2x2 bricks, orange 2x8 bricks, an "assorted" selection with odd town parts in it (garbage cans, minifig heads in a variety of colors and styles, tools, etc.), and (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Bulk parts selection? —Ash Nickle
     Just so you know when looking there... many of those parts are overstock & overproduction (pieces made for set that were discontinued) and sometimes parts that were never released in sets (4L antennas in dark gray, for example). The pieces in the (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Bulk parts selection? —Erik Olson
   Thanks to the LLC bins and a friend with small child, I now have a half pound of tan 2x2 and orange 1x4. This was my entire collection for a few weeks. (The rest is far away.) Then I got some special pieces like one blue 1x2 and two red 1x6s. All (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)