 LEGOLAND / California / 388
  Re: Pictures request.

Is this the building you are reffering to? (URL) so, then I'm sorry to say that this is the only picture I have of it. Hope this helps! C (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Pictures request.

Conrad, That's the building, thanks!!! One picture is better than none, right!!! Stijn (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)