 LEGOLAND / California / 37
Re: Legoland passholder discount
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 01:27:08 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Steve Chuck writes:
Legoland will have a passholder discount of 20% on all items including sets,
which are not normally discounted, from Dec. 13th to Dec. 24th.  Excluded are
sale items and like.

Legoland prices are closer to S@H so with the sales tax, the prices will be
about 10% lower than S@H.

Thanks for the info!
   I'll be there around that time, maybe I'll buy something (though maybe
after Xmas there'll be discounts...)

-Shiri