 LEGOLAND / California / 336
  HELP!!, Looking for....

I am looking for a "foil Lewa" Trading card made by Upperdeck. A recent promo from LEGOland California from the 3 mask packs that was given away to the General Public I have $'s waiting for the right person who has one :) And i will pay all shipping (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.technic.bionicle)