 LEGOLAND / California / 33
    Question About Visiting Carlsbad Legoland —Glen Tannenbaum
   I have a question for anyone who can help. I will be on a business trip to Santa Ana, CA in early December and would love to go to Legoland. How far is it from Santa Ana? Can I just go visit their Lego store and not go into the park? Thanks, Glen T. (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Question About Visiting Carlsbad Legoland —Don Cock
     (...) It is about an hour or so South of Santa Ana (depends on the day). Just hop on the 5 Frw South and watch for the signs. The store (called the Big Store) is inside the park. You should visit their WEB site (link is on the regular LEGO WEB site) (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Question About Visiting Carlsbad Legoland —Timothy Carl Buchheim
   (...) It's about an hour, depending on traffic. Just take Interstate 5 south for about 50-60 miles. (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.legoland.california)