 LEGOLAND / California / 212
    Re: Trip pictures —Mark Papenfuss
   <snip the train stuff and train follow up for this post> (...) AHHHH, I love that guy, its really funny to see the ONE toliet in all of miniland. I remember the ad Legoland had on TV not too long ago, it said how may buildings they had and then (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Trip pictures —Steve Bliss
   (...) If there's only one toilet, it seems like the line would be longer.... Steve (23 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)