 LEGOLAND / California / 205
    Re: Trip pictures —Ed McGlynn
   (...) John - There are some passenger vehicles in the subway section under Grand Central Station that have a bit better proportions. I didn't really think the proportions of the freight stuff was that pleasing either, but the glimpses of the subway (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Trip pictures —Dan Parker
   Ah, Ed, you got us! Yes, there were indeed some passenger-type pieces moving under the large terminal. Nice catch! dan parker PNLTC In lugnet.legoland.california, Ed McGlynn writes: <snip> (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Trip pictures —John Neal
    (...) Holy cow, and I'm sitting here trying to even *remember* them! Could I have missed them altogether??? Anyone have pics of these to jog my addled brain? -John (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Trip pictures —Mike Walsh
      "John Neal" <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message news:3A928168.727EEB...est.net... (...) You can't really see them in this picture but this is the structure they are in the bottom of. (URL) dig around some more, I am sure I took a picture of them (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Trip pictures —Ed McGlynn
   (...) John - My still pics are similar to Mike's pics, and I remember the plexiglas window was very reflective and washed out the darker contents of the subway on the sunny day I was there. Do you remember some small (~24" wide x 12" high) windows (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Trip pictures —John Neal
    (...) All I can remember detail-wise about Grand Central Station was some guy down below in a restroom on the crapper:-) -John (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Trip pictures —Mark Papenfuss
   <snip the train stuff and train follow up for this post> (...) AHHHH, I love that guy, its really funny to see the ONE toliet in all of miniland. I remember the ad Legoland had on TV not too long ago, it said how may buildings they had and then (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Trip pictures —Steve Bliss
   (...) If there's only one toilet, it seems like the line would be longer.... Steve (23 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)