 LEGOLAND / California / 191 (-5)
  Re: Bulk Brick sales at LEGOLAND

(...) I counted them. I think you get about 230, so it compares very favorably to the S@H price. However, the quality is not as good, since they are mixing around in the big bin as well as on the scale before they scrape them into the bag. /Eric (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Bulk Brick sales at LEGOLAND

(...) Anyone know if these are available at the Orlando LIC ? Ray (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Bulk Brick sales at LEGOLAND

(...) Hmm, is it possible to order these by phone? (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Bulk Brick sales at LEGOLAND

(...) Hmm. How does this price compare to the S@H price? I have no idea how many tiles are in 1/4 lb... J (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.theory)

  Bulk Brick sales at LEGOLAND

I wanted to post this a long time ago already, but wasn't able to upload the pictures ... until now. There have been a few people who've mentioned it, but bulk bricks are available to be bought at LEGOLAND California. They are being sold in front of (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.theory)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact