 LEGOLAND / California / 131
  Trip to LEGOLAND California - Kind of long!

On September 9th and 11th I visited LEGOLAND California with my son and my dad. We had a great time and I tooks lots of pictures with my new Olymous D490 digital camera. My dad leaves in Sept. 9th - (URL) 11th - (URL) weekend we were there was the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.general) !