 LEGOLAND / California / 106
    Spellbreaker —Timothy Carl Buchheim
   A picture of a car from the Spellbreaker is now on the LegoLand CA site: (URL) will be a suspended rollercoaster, opening sometime this summer. The picture shows a blue flame.. I wonder if we'll get blue flames in any sets... In the mail today I (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)