 LEGOLAND / Billund / 77
    Duplo Promo Bricks at Legoland other than LLCA? —Mark Papenfuss
   Hello all visitors to The other Legoland parks! I have a question for you. Since LLCA is starting up a huge Duplo Promo Brick program ( see (URL) ) I was wondering if any of the other parks are going to do the same thing, or if they are offering ANY (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.promo)