 LEGOLAND / Billund / 75
  Re: Plans for Billund Summer '03?

Thanks for all the replies to my post. They are great especially the tip to let them run around. Thanks again. Iris (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Re: Plans for Billund Summer '03?

Best advice if you're looking for affordable accomodation (we're looking for roughly the same period): book today. Yesterday if you could. Go to www.visitdenmark.com and you'll find links to hotels, Inns, holiday homes... When I was a child myself (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.legoland.billund)