 LEGOLAND / Billund / 64
    Visiting LEGOLAND Billund —Tim Courtney
   Hey everyone - I'll be in Billund in a few weeks, and visiting the LEGOLAND park on the 24th. I'd like to spend enough time there to take it all in, but having been to the California park I realize there are a lot of attractions geared towards kids (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.loc.dk)

        Re: Visiting LEGOLAND Billund —Carsten Straaberg
     (...) Hi Tim (...) I was there last October (and am going agin on the 19th). If you do like some rides, then go for Dragen (the Dragon) and probably the new Racers ride. There are other fun rides as well. Miniland _is_ great, and you can spend hours (...) (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.loc.dk)

        Re: Visiting LEGOLAND Billund —Lars Gertsen
     Hello, There are a lot of attractions in the part but you can walk from the one end to the other in 10 minutes, so you will be able to get an overview in a short time. However I can give you some hints. Go to the show when you come to the park. When (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.loc.dk)

        Re: Visiting LEGOLAND Billund —Thomas Wölk
   hi! Visiting Billund at this time of the year? Don't forget rainproof clothes. The weather can change fast in Jylland, it's a low and windy stretch of land between two oceans, were on some westwind days the weather doesn't have time to stay long but (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.loc.dk)