 LEGOLAND / Billund / 15
Re: Going to Billund
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.legoland.billund
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 07:41:40 GMT

Leonardo:

  I'll be visiting Billund in Monday and Tuesday of the next week (4 and
5 of September), maybe I'll get there one day earlier, after that I'll
go to Copenhagen. Does anyone have any advice about what to do in
Denmark or some Lego-shopping addresses?

There is a nice small shop called "A. B. Legetøj" at
Trianglen in Copenhagen.

There are lots of things to do in Copenhagen, so it is
mostly a matter of your interests. Here are some
possibilities:

  Carlsberg          - get a tour of a Danish brewery
  Vikingeskibsmuseet - museum with viking ships
  Dyrehaven          - the royal hunting grounds
  Experimentarium    - a hands-on science museum

Also, how's the weather this
time of the year (I'm expecting something like 20 degrees) ?

Expect anything between 15 and 25 degrees. Wind and rain is
quite likely.

PS: If anyone wants to get together for some talk just send me an email.

Could be fun.

Jacob

--  E-mail:               sparre@cats.nbi.dk              --
--  Web...:   <URL: http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/Huse/ >   --