 LEGOLAND / Billund / 10
  Upcoming trip help

My wife and are going on a cruise next summer that originates in Copenhagen. I'd like to arrive a day or two early to go to Amsterdam and Legoland. I'm thinking of flying in to Amsterdam on August 6th, touring Amsterdam on the 7th, Legoland on the (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Re: Upcoming trip help

Scott Smallbeck: (...) Danish State Railways: (URL) State Railways: (URL) State Railways: (URL) should be a really good German web site with European train timetables, but I don't know the URL (you could try <URL: (URL) >). Play well, Jacob (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.legoland.billund)