 LEGOLAND / 339
  Sending messages

Hi, i'm from Brazil and i don't have a good English, so if i make some mistakes sorry. I'm making a project using RCX. I need to send a message to this, but i wouldn't want to use bricx and robolab to do it. I'd like to make my own software which (...) (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Sending messages

(...) Hello Ian - You may get better help in the RCX group and not the Legoland area. I am cross-posting this to the RCX group. Here is a direct link to it also: (URL) P (URL) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.robotics.rcx)