 LEGOLAND / 330
    Re: Letter 1x1 tile packs at LEGOLAND CA —Conrad Frank
   (...) The set number is 4677 and says it contains 60 elements, though mine had 68. Here is a picture of them on a baseplate ( baseplate not included in this set and is shown here for illustration purposes only - legal disclaimer.. done ). The (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland) !

        Re: Letter 1x1 tile packs at LEGOLAND CA —Brian Kendig
   (...) Actually - for future reference - you miscounted. :-) The set contains 67 elements: two of each letter, two each of five diacriticals, plus an extra A, E, I, N, and O. I just picked this up at the Lego Imagination Center at Walt Disney World (...) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.legoland)