 LEGOLAND / 33
    Going to Lego Land CA. What do you want? —Jeffrey Baldwin
    Hi all Lugnet-ers I'm heading to LegoLand CA Monday the 17th of January. is there any thing you would like for me to get you while I'm there? Post cards, Key chains, T shirts, cups, etc. All I ask is that you pay me back my cost and postage. time (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.legoland)

        Re: Going to Lego Land CA. What do you want? —Jeffrey Baldwin
    I had to chang the day to Friday 21st of January. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.legoland)