 LEGOLAND / 314
    LEGOLAND Billund Photos —Jake McKee
   Just a quick note before leaving for (a much much needed) vacation. I was recently in Billund, and grabbed a few pics. Mostly the Miniland stuff, which some of you may have seen before. I also grabbed some pics of the new Miniland version of the new (...) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general, FTX) !

        Re: LEGOLAND Billund Photos —Tim Strutt
   (...) Those are some nice pictures, but what blew me away was your LEGO Room. Yikes! That's a lot of sorting containers. Man, I wish I had a dedicated LEGO Room. That is so sweet. Hope you have a nice vacation. Play well. Tim Strutt (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general)