 LEGOLAND / 250
    New Bionicle Blaster Ride At LLCA! —Conrad Frank
   Here are some pictures of the new Bionicle Blaster ride at Legoland California. This ride is scheduled to open April 12th. Happily, they were testing it while we were there on April 4th, and allowed people to ride it late in the afternoon. My son (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland)