 LEGOLAND / 235
    Legoland Windsor —Kevin Dixon
   Hi all, After recently getting married, my wife and I took our honeymoon in Europe. Of course for one afternoon we had to go to Legoland in Windsor, England. Here are the pictures: (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment) !

        Re: Legoland Windsor —Tom Reed
     (...) Hey Kevin, Nice Pics! I enjoyed looking at them. Thanks for sharing! Tom (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

        Re: Legoland Windsor —Tim Strutt
   Excellent pictures. Looks like you had a good time. I hope Mrs Dixon enjoyed it too. :-) Thanks for sharing all the pictures. I really hope I get to see it for myself someday. Looks awesome. Play well. Tim Strutt (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)