 LEGOLAND / 22
  Legoland Trip

On my last trip to San Diego I went to Legoland, CA. I must say that it is one of the coolest places I have ever seen. All of the displays are absolutely superb. Unlike the Lego store in Orlando, FL (which has a large collection of track and other (...) (25 years ago, 18-Aug-99, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.trains)