 LEGOLAND / 185 (-5)
  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

I don't want to get into a heated argument here, but Kevin is very right. Legoland has part after part in colors NEVER produced in sets. All you need for proof is to walk around Miniland. While I don't much care what color Lego decides to make (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

(...) Yep, that's what I have been told. I might have misunderstood about the color/part combo, but I am positive about the parts. They might be 20 years old, but at one point ol' Joe Consumer could have picked up up in a store. I will check on the (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

(...) Parts maybe but colors is not true. Model builders can order parts from Billund in any of 84 (currently, 141 ever) "colors". Note some "colors" contain sparkles or other textures. Many of these have never been sold to the public. A huge number (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

(...) Jake: Seriously? Do you mean that every single part that is used in a Legoland model has been available for purchase by Joe Consumer at some point in time (even if it was just a promotional on some ferry traveling between Vunderbagen & (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

(...) It makes sense, but unfortunately isn't true. I have seen parts in Legoland that have never (IFAIK) been in production. One that leaps out is the 2x2x3 corner slope brick in tan (used in dresses on some of the LL-scale figs). Another, really (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact