 LEGOLAND / 156
  Re: Technic Ride at LL USA?

crap! Forget the CAR, I want the Roller Coaster SET! Lego...please please please make a technic Roller Coaster Set! oh man, can you imagine how FUN that'd be? Think Roller Coaster Tycoon meets hands-on... the cars look rad though, I love the technic (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Technic Ride at LL USA?

Yes, the car is way cool! I'd love to see a larger guage Flex Tubing used as a part of this rollercoaster set. MAN, THIS WOULD BE GREAT! A WHOLE NEW FRANCHISE FOR LEGO! It would kick K'Nex rollercoaster's butt! Allow it to interface to one or more (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Technic Ride at LL USA?

"Sean Harrington" <harrington@macgenius.com> wrote in message news:G9y2yq.4HE@lugnet.com... (...) rollercoaster (...) Definitely a cool idea :-) A LEGO Direct exclusive?? -Tim (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.dear-lego)