 LEGOLAND / 134
  Map of Legoland CA

I got really bored tonight, so I decided to scan the entire map of Legoland. I mean all of it, front and back. I even scanned as much as I could of the bags they have. So here it is so you can plan your trip. (URL) fun Mark (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general)

  Re: Map of Legoland CA

Thanks, Mark - I'm planning a trip there in a few weeks, and your scan is very helpful, since it's updated form my two year old copy. Yours has the height restriction info I needed. Now my copy's a classic, right?! Ed (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Map of Legoland CA

lol, true you do have a classic now. I kinda wish I kept my older ones, its not like they take up alot of room. This one will be out of date in a few months, they are building a new Technic ride over by the Spellbreaker (between the Dragon ride and (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.legoland)