 LEGOLAND / *818 (-5)
  Re: LL Deutschland promo brick....

"mfuss903" <mfuss903@aol.com> wrote in message news:GwLDv8.Eto@lugnet.com... (...) visitors. (...) If you're still looking, drop me a line. Huw (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  A foreigner's impression of LEGOLAND Deutschland

I have just returned from a week in Bavaria with my wife and two daughters and thought I'd write some notes/impressions while they are fresh in my mind that may be of use to others thinking of travelling from other countries to LEGOLAND Deutschland. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  When is the best time to visit?

I've promised my 5 year old a trip to LLW and plan to go on a weekday soon. Has anyone got a feel for which day of the week is least busy? Or are the weekends quieter? (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: Legoland Windsor

Excellent pictures. Looks like you had a good time. I hope Mrs Dixon enjoyed it too. :-) Thanks for sharing all the pictures. I really hope I get to see it for myself someday. Looks awesome. Play well. Tim Strutt (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: Legoland Windsor

(...) Hey Kevin, Nice Pics! I enjoyed looking at them. Thanks for sharing! Tom (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact